Community Services-How to Access the Service

 Upon receiving a request, the Social Work Services will carry out the intake assessment and arrange for follow-up services. The team of Social Workers will short-list the referrals based on the significant and critical needs of the individuals, and submit their assessments to the Residential and Community Allocation Board (RCAB) for allocation of services. The service is allocated in accordance with the request being made and the availability of resources. Applicants are then informed about the RCAB decision in writing. When Agency resources permit for a particular service as approved by RCAB to commence, the Community Service team together with the concerned person with disability and his/her circle of support, will start designing a programme based on a Person-Centred Approach.